This week I am going to share my recipe of Energy Balls. In the current lockdown period all over the world, with gyms closed and exercises being modified into home workouts, I thought this is a good opportunity to share a healthy recipe which you can use as a snack, as an alternative dessert or as a pick-me-up from the all the work from home stress.
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 2 Cups Raw Walnuts
- 6 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 3 Tbsp Flex Seeds (Coarse-Powder)
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp Almond Butter
- Add dates in a food processor. Pulse until small bites remain. Scoop it out and set aside.
- Now add walnuts to the food processor and pulse into a fine powder. Make sure the walnuts do not release their oil. Then add cacao powder, flex seed powder and sea salt. Pulse a few times to combine it all together.
- Add the dates back into the food processor, along with the almond butter. Pulse it so that the dates and almond butter are well mixed with the walnuts, cacao, flex seeds and sea salt mixture. The result should be a moist dough type mixture. If it is too wet then add more cacao powder or flex seeds powder.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and then take the mixture out and prepare bite size balls out of it and refrigerate them and they should be fine for 10 days.
One thought on “Energy Balls”
I able to find good information from this article. Judi Moises Witt